- Pet Friendly Places
- Products & Services
- Animal Behavior / Training/ Agility
- Animal Boarding / Doggie Daycare
- Animal Communication / Consulting
- Animal Disaster Preparedness
- Books / Publications
- Dental / Teeth Cleaning
- Educational / Special Programs / Lectures
- Groomers / Pet Washes (Mobile & Self-serve)
- Holistic Massage / Therapy / Pet Supplies
- Pet Boutiques / Crafts / Stores / Supplies
- Pet Cemeteries / Crematories & Memorabilia
- Pet First Aid & Care
- Pet / House-sitting / Dog Walking Services
- Pet Identification / Lost & Found
- Pet Industry Vendor Supplies
- Pet Photography / Art
- Pet Supplies - Stores / Food
- grass, Pet Friendly/ Synthetic Turf
- Vaccination Clinics / Services
- Veterinarians / Hospitals & Mobile Services
- Vaccination Clinics/ Services
- Pet First Aid
- Pet Nutritional Supplements
- Shelters & Emergency Locations
- Animal Assistance
- Clubs & Meet-up Groups
- Featured Services
Dog Parks & Recreation Sites
Dog Parks & Recreation Sites (11)
Located in Seal Beach off Lampson between
Valley View & Los Alamitos Blvd.
Open dawn to dusk weather permitting
Closed Thursday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for maintenance
A 2 ½ acre grass park with several shade trees,
including drinking fountains for both dogs and owners.
Edwards & Inlet. Street, Huntington Beach (located next to central park)
1.5 acres of land with a steel fence that separates 2 pens: 1 for small dogs & 1 for big dogs, disposable clean-up bags.
Small dog areas: 9am-7pm weekdays; 10am-7pm weekends
Large dog areas: 9am-5pm weekdays; 10am-5pm weekends
Large dog in small dog areas 5pm-7pm everyday
Dogs must be at least 4 months of age to enter park
890 Arlington Ave, Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
Located on the corner of Arlington Avenue and Newport Boulevard in TeWinkle Park.
Open from dawn - 9PM, Wed through Mon.
Closed every Tuesday
2 acre fenced in area with trees, benches, & water dispensers for dogs
201 S. Basque Ave. Fullerton, CA 92833
Next to Hunt Brach Library
Open 7am – 8pm daily; closed Wednesdays
2 areas for small & large dogs both containing drinking fountains
6405 Oak Canyon Rd.
Open 6:30am – 9pm daily; closed Wednesdays
Bark Park features almost 3 acres for dog play
Equipped with watering facilities and portable restrooms
Separate fenced yard for smaller dogs
5201 E. 7th Street
Located on Laguna Canyon Road (133) near El Toro Road
Open daily dawn to dusk Thursday – Tuesday, closed Wednesday for maintenance
Golden Lantern near Fire Station #49
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
One acre, fully fenced • 2 shelters • 4 picnic tables • water facet w/ hose • fire hydrant (non-functional) • restrooms • doggie waste bags
Parking on opposite side of fire station
24264 El Toro Rd., Laguna Woods, CA 92637
The dog park is located on Ridge Route between Moulton and Avenida Carlota
Open 7 days a week.
8am-1pm small dogs only
1pm-7pm small & large dogs
5201 E. 7th Street Long Beach, CA
Open 6am – 10pm daily, and lighted at night.
A 2-acre recreation park enclosed in a chain link fence, equipped with watering stations, benches and tables, bag boxes and scoopers. Chairs may be brought in so long as they are lined up against fence, separating large and small dogs. A section on the East end of park specifically for smaller dogs.